SUMMER DAY CAMP – 2022
The Parks and Recreation Department offers a Summer Day Camp for children ages 6 – 11. Camp will run from June 13, 2022 – August 12, 2022, and operates from 7:30 am – 6:00 pm. The age requirement for summer camp is determined by camper age as of August 31st. Structured activities are scheduled from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm (recreational games, art projects, field trips, etc.) and choice play activities will occur during early drop off (7:30 am – 9:00 am) and late pick up (4:30 pm – 6:00 pm).
Summer Camp is a recreation-based program focusing on active and passive group games, arts and craft projects, as well as individual choice activities and enrichment experiences, and/or field trips. Camp registration is on a weekly basis. Each camp is staffed with counselors who are trained in working with school-aged campers.
- Residents - February 1, 2022
- Non-Residents - February 8, 2022
- 24 children max per week with the exception of August 1-5 (18 children max) and August 8-12 (12 children max)
- A waitlist will be available for each week
- Counselor to Camper ratio is 1:12
- Please bring a lunch and 2 snacks to camp every day
- Campers will enjoy a mixture of indoor and outdoor activities each day
- Please fill out a registration for each child
- Summer Camp will be held at 410 Southtown Circle, Rolesville, NC 27571
All participants must have the required forms and waivers completed before the first day of Camp.
|Week 1||Jun 13 to Jun 17||7:30am - 6:00pm||$125 NR | $105 R|
|Week 2||Jun 20 to Jun 24||7:30am - 6:00pm||$125 NR | $105 R|
|Week 3||Jun 27 to Jul 1||7:30am - 6:00pm||$125 NR | $105 R|
|Week 4||Jul 5 to Jul 8||7:30am - 6:00pm||$104 NR | $84 R|
|Week 5||Jul 11 to Jul 15||7:30am - 6:00pm||$125 NR | $105 R|
|Week 6||Jul 18 to Jul 22||7:30am - 6:00pm||$125 NR | $105 R|
|Week 7||Jul 25 to Jul 29||7:30am - 6:00pm||$125 NR | $105 R|
|Week 8||Aug 1 to Aug 5||7:30am - 6:00pm||$125 NR | $105 R|
|Week 9||Aug 8 to Aug 12||7:30am - 6:00pm||$125 NR | $105 R|