Technical Review Committee (TRC)
The Technical Review Committee (TRC) is the compilation of authorities responsible for reviewing and/or approving all types of Development Applications required for the development of property under the Land Development Ordinance (LDO) within the Town limits and the Town's Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ). This group represents both Town of Rolesville staff and partner agencies (see list below). The TRC reviews development applications per the Town's Submittal Process and offers recommendations on Legislative and Quasi-judicial types of applications, and final approval on Administratively approved types. Please direct any questions about the TRC to email@example.com .
The Technical Review Committee (TRC) consists of the following entities:
1. Town Planning Department Staff
2. Town Parks & Recreation Department Staff
3. Town Public Works Department
4. Town Economic Development Department
5. Town Contracted On-call consultant to perform planning and zoning reviews.
6. Town Contracted On-call Civil Engineer to perform engineering reviews.
7. Wake County Watershed Management to review stormwater management facilities, water quality, and erosion and sedimentation control.
8. Wake County Fire Department to review for Fire Code compliance.
9. City of Raleigh Public Utilities Department to review public water and sewer facilities.
10. North Carolina Department of Transportation to review for impacts/improvements to State-controlled roadways.
11. Rolesville Rural Fire Department to review for Fire Code compliance.
12. Wake County EMS to review for general emergency services impacts.
13. Town Police Department
14. United States Postal Service