503 S. Main Street - WITHDRAWN 10/25/2023
*** On 10/25/2023, Property Owner/Applicant requested Withdrawal of all active applications for development of the property.***
503 S. Main Street - Currently a vacant lot per Book of Maps 2013 / Pg 1030.
MA 22-07 - APPROVED 03/07/2023. Map Amendment to Rezone property from its' current 'split-zoned' condition [a combination of the Residential Low Density (RL) District (under the LDO) and the R&PUD District (under the UDO)] to a General Commercial Conditional Zoning (GC-CZ) District under the Land Development Ordinance (LDO). On March 7, 2023, the Town Board of Commissioners voted unanimously (5-0) on a motion to Approve.
Wake County has re-addressed the property as 505 S. Main Street when the development as proposed is completed.
SP 22-06 - Site Development Plan for Lot 4, Recombination Plat of Property of Hes, Inc., BM2013/pg1030, being 1.80 acres, to develop a 2-Story, approximately 27,000 SF building with 11 2nd story residential dwelling units over future tenant spaces.
- 1st Submittal received 07/27/2022; on TRC-STAFF Review in August 2022, Comments published on August 31, 2022.
- 2nd Submittal received 10/03/2022; on TRC-STAFF Review in October 2022, Comments published on 11-07-2022.
- 3rd Submittal received 01/17/2023; on TRC-STAFF Review in February 2023; Comment published on 03-06-2023.
- 4th Submittal received 05/01/2023; n TRC-STAFF Review in May 2023; Comments published on 06-05-2023.
FP 22-20 - Recombination Plat between PIN 1758784708 and 1758785571.
- 1st Submittal received 11/29/2022; TRC-STAFF Comments issued 01/06/2023.
- 2nd Submittal received 01/13/2023; TRC-STAFF Review begun on 01/20/2023; Comments issued 01/26/2023.
- 3rd Submittal received 09/21/2023; TRC-STAFF Review during OCTOBER 2023; Application withdrawn on 10/25/2023, review not completed.
- V1 - Application
- V1 - Site Plan - 21 Sheets - dated 07/26/2022
- V1 - Wake Co Financial Responsibility form
- V1 - Erosion Control Summary dated 07-25-2022
- V1 - Stormwater Mgmt Analysis dated 07-25-2022
- V1 - Wake Co Bioretension Maintenance Agreement
- V1 - Wake Co Construction Plan Submittal Checklist
- V1 - Wake Co Erosion Control Submittal Checklist
- V1 - Wake Co Submittal Checklist
- V1 - Comments SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V1 - Comments - PLANNING DEPT - Mark-ups of Site Plan
- V1 - Comments-PLANNING-WITHERSRAVENEL_Memo dated 8-29-22
- V1 - Comments-PLANNING-WITHERSRAVENEL_Mark-up
- V1 - Comments-Wake Co Fire - Memo
- V1 - Comments-COR-PUD - Mark-up of Site Plan
- V1 - Comments-PARKS - LDO reference
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Memo dated 8-31-22
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Mark-ups of Site Plan
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Stormwater Analysis Mark-ups
- V2 - Site Plan 28 sheets_revised dated 10-03-2022
- V2 - Response to TOR Planning & Parks V1 Comments
- V2 - Response to WR Planning Memo V1 Comments
- V2 - Response to Engineering Memo V1 Comments
- V2 - Response to COR-PUD Mark-up V1 Comments
- V2 - Response to WC FIRE Comments
- V2 - Deed of Property Book18244_Pg2611-2612
- V2 - Property Owner Consent Form-Contact is Keith Gettle
- V2 - ITE Trip Generation Ltr dated 10-03-22
- V2 - Erosion Control Summary Rev. 10-03-22
- V2 - HGL Calculations dated 09-29-2022
- V2 - Stormwater Report 09-29-2022
- V2 - Comments - SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V2 - Comments- PLANNING DEPT Mark-ups
- V2 - Comments - PLNG-WithersRavenel Memo dated 11-2-22
- V2 - Comments - PLNG-WithersRavenel Mark-ups of Site Plan
- V2 - Comments - ENG - Memo dated 10-17-22
- V2 - Comments - ENG - Site Plan mark-ups
- V2 - Comments - ENG - HGL Calculation mark-ups
- V2 - Comments - COR-PUD - mark-ups
- V3 - Site Plan revised dated 01-10-23
- V3 - Response to V2 Planning Memo Comments
- V3 - Response to V2 Wake Co. Comments
- V3 - EC Cover Letter 01-10-23
- V3 - Erosion Control Summary 01-06-23
- V3 - Storage Max EC Letter dated 12-21-22
- V3 - Stormwater Report dated 01-09-23
- V3 - HGL Calcs 01-06-23
- V3 - COR Gravity Sewer Application
- V3 - Capacity Analysis LTR dated 11-30-22
- V3 - FYI Recombination Plat not yet approved or recorded
- V3 - Toy Storage 2017 Documents for 417 S Main St.
- V3 - Toy Storage Wake Co. Financial Resp. form
- V3 - Toy Storage O&M Manual
- V3 - Wake Co Stormwater Tool revised 1-9-23
- V3 - Comments SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V3 - Comments-PLANNING Mark-ups of Site Plan
- V3 - Comments-ENGINEERING Memo dated 2-27-23
- V3 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Plan Mark-ups
- V3 - Comments-COR-PUD Mark-up of Sht C5 only
On Tuesday, March 7th, 2023, the Town Board of Commissioners voted unanimously (5-0) on a motion to Approved Map Amendment 22-07 for a General Commercial-Conditional Zoning (GC-CZ) District for 503 S. Main Street.
On January 23, 2023, the Planning Board voted unanimously (1 absence, 1 recusal) to recommend Approval to the Town Board of Commissioners for MA 22-07, Map Amendment for 503 S. Main Street.
Map Amendment MA 22-07 will be presented again to the Planning Board beginning at 7:00 PM on Monday, January 23, 2023. The application has been revised to requesting a Conditional Zoning District of the General Commercial District (a proposed GC-CZ) and now includes a Condition that prohibits a list of Zoning Uses from being performed on the property when developed.
Map Amendment MA 22-07 had a Public Hearing conducted; prior to the Board taking action the Applicant chose to withdraw the Application and consider changes.
Map Amendment (Rezoning) MA 22-07 will be presented to the Town Board of Commissioners for a Public Hearing and consideration beginning at 7:00PM at Town Hall. Find more information here: https://www.rolesvillenc.gov/agendas-minutes - select Town Board, then find the 11/01/2022 Agenda and Agenda packet links.