Barham Land (2005 & 2033 Wait Ave.)
ANX 22-02 - Voluntary Annexation of PINS 1850962688 and 1850965586 into the Town limits.
- 1st Submittal reviewed February 2022; Comments issued 3/6/2022.
- 2nd Submittal received 03/31/2022; on TRC-STAFF review 4/4/2022, Comments issued 5/4/2022.
- Town Board Meeting on 04/05/2022, Consent Agenda Item B.4 is to Direct Town Clerk to investigate sufficiency of proposed annexation.
- Town Board meeting on 06/07/2022 - Intent to Call for Public Hearing on July 6, 2022.
- Town Board Meeting on 07/06/2022 - Public Hearing on Voluntary Annexation petition.
MA 21-08 - Rezoning request from the Wake County HD District to the Town of Rolesville Land Development Ordinance (LDO) District of Residential High Density Conditional District (RH-CZ) for PINS 1850962688 and 1850965586. The application seeks zoning approval to construct up to 52 single-family attached dwelling units, all of which would be 2 dwelling units in 1 building, with each dwelling unit on its own lot.
On May 23, 2022, the Planning Board heard a presentation of the Map Amendment application. On a motion to recommend Denial to the Town Board of Commissioners, the Planning Board voted unanimously Yes.
A Neighborhood Meeting was held by the Applicant on Wednesday, May 18th at 5:30 PM. Minutes of that meeting are contained in the Planning Board Agenda Item #6, see attached below.
- V2 - Response to V1 Comments
- V2 - Proposed Conditions (revised/received 3-31-22)
- V2 - Trip Generation Ltr dated 3-28-22
- V2 - Concept Sketch Plan of development
- V2 - Application revised & signed dated 3-21-2022
- V2 - Comment SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V2 - Comments PLANNING-WITHERSRAVENEL- Memo dated 5-2-22