The Point - Under Review
** ALL DEVELOPMENT APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED UNDER THE UNIFIED DEVELOPMENT ORDINANCE (UDO).
CD 22-03 - Harris Creek Interceptor Construction Drawings - Off-site sewer improvements along Harris Creek on multiple properties in Town's Extraterritorial Jurisdiction (ETJ). Project is related to The Point project. Proposes 418 LF of 18" sewer line, 3,469 LF of 24" sewer line, and 13 manholes. See this City of Raleigh Utility Department webpage about the project.
- 1st Submittal -- Received 11-09-2021. Not officially reviewed by TOR TRC Staff.
- 2nd Submittal -- Received 06-08-22, on review 06-27-22; Comments published 07-08-2022.
- 3rd Submittal - Received 09-23-2022, on review 09-30-22, Comments published 10/12/2022. There are no further Comments, and Applicant is to attain signatures on Signature set of plans.
- Status 06/13/2023 - Applicant working with COR-PUD/Wake County to attain signatures.
- 4th Submittal - received 09-20-2023, on review ASAP by City of Raleigh Utility Department; comments published 11/05/2023.
FSP-23-04 - Point South Phases 1, 2, 6, 9 - Final Subdivision Plat to record 266 single-family detached residential lots and 12 open space lots, pursuant to CD 20-06 (as revised), PR 20-01, and SUP 18-09.
- 1st Submittal received 10/28/2022; on TRC-STAFF review 05/04/2023, comments published June 5, 2023.
- 2nd Submittal received 06/15/2023; on TRC-STAFF Review in JULY; comments published August 2, 2023.
- 3rd Submittal received 08/31/2023; on TRC-STAFF Review in SEPTEMBER; comments published October 4, 2023.
Ashton Residential Raleigh LLC
900 Ridgefield Drive, Suite 335
Raleigh, NC 27609
2905 Meridian Parkway
Durham, NC 27713
- PR 20-01 The Point SOUTH Ph 1-10 & 14 Preliminary Plat Recommended for Approval - Part 1
- PR 20-01 The Point SOUTH Phases 1-10 & 14 Preliminary Plat Recommended for Approval - Part 2
- Planning Board Mtg MINUTES for 09-28-2020
- Town Board of Commissioners Mtg AGENDA for 10-06-2020
- Item C.3. of Town Board of Commissioners Mtg. 10-06-2020.
- Town Board of Commissioners Mtg MINUTES for 10-06-2020
- V1 - Application
- V1 - CD Plans dated October 27, 2022
- V1 - North Side Drainage Area map dated Oct 27, 2022
- V1 - North Storm Drainage Calculations dated Oct 26, 2022
- V1 - North Site SIA (Stormwater Impact Analysis) dated Oct 2022
- V1 - Comments SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Memo
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Mark-ups
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Storm Calc mark-ups
- V1 - Comments-COR-PUD Markup of 3 sheets
- V3 - Response to V2 Comments (Memo)
- V3 - REvised CD Plan set - part 1 of 4 (first 20 sheets)
- V3- Revised CD Plan Set - part 2 of 4 (sheets 21-40)
- V3 - REvised CD Plan set - part 3 of 4 (sheets 41-50)
- V3 - REvised CD Plan set - part 4 of 4 (sheets 51-60)
- V3 - Storm Drainage calculations report, Revised dated April 21, 2023
- V3 - Culvert Design Calculation Report dated April 2023
- V3 - Public Water Application & Engineering Report (Signed)
- V3 - Public Gravity Sewer Application (Signed)
- V3 - Comments SUMMARY - READ
- Wake Co SEC/SWF Permit Approvals dated 08-18-2023
- V2 - Property Owner Consent Form
- V2 - Response to V1 Comments
- V2 - REVISED Final Subdivision Plat (no date)
- V2 - Street Light Pole Plan info
- V2 - SUP 18-09 Conditions (signed)
- V2 - Comments-SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V2 - Street Light Pole Staff numbering analysis
- V2 - Public ROW Street Light Pole exhibit - 66
Preliminary Subdivision Plat PR 20-06 for Point North Phases 11, 12, 13 will be presented for a Quasi-Judicial Hearing before the Town Board of Commissioners at their regularly scheduled meeting on Tuesday, September 6, 2022, beginning at 7:00 PM.
For agenda and packet/information, please go to https://www.rolesvillenc.gov/agendas-minutes - information will be posted on August 31st/September 1st, 2022.
PR 20-06 - Preliminary Subdivision Plat for Point NORTH Phases 11-13 is slated to be on the agenda for this Planning Board meeting for review and recommendation prior to the application being scheduled for an Evidentiary Quasi-Judicial public hearing before the Town Board of Commissioners (date TBD).
SP 20-04, a Site Plan application for the areas of Townhomes within The Point PUD Master Plan (approved SUP 18-09). An Evidentiary Quasi-Judicial hearing will be held.
On August 20, 2019, the Town Board of Commissioners voted 3-2 in favor of approving SUP 18-09. The approval marks the adoption of the master plan for the The Point subdivision. Now, the petitioners must submit detailed site plans for all multi-family sections of the development.
On August 6, 2019, the Town Board of Commissioners voted to continue the public hearing for SUP 18-09. There will be a second meeting on August 20 at 6:00 p.m. to resume the discussion of the proposal.
The Town Board will hold a public hearing for SUP 18-09 on August 6, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. The meeting will be in the Board Chambers at Town Hall, 502 Southtown Cir., Rolesville, NC 27571.