The purpose of this page is to notify community residents and businesses about upcoming hearings and meetings. The more involved citizens are in their government, the more trusted, transparent, and efficient the municipality will be.
Unless otherwise noted, all Public Hearings are held at Rolesville Town Hall, 502 Southtown Circle, and start at 7:00 pm.
Public Hearings for November 4, 2019:
The Town of Rolesville Board of Commissioners will hold public hearings on November 4, 2019 to consider the following:
- Continued Public Hearing Case: MA19-02 (Legislative) Kalas Falls/Rogers Farm – Watkins Property, Rezoning R2-SUD to R&PUD.
- Continued Public Hearing Case: SUP19-01 (Quasi-Judicial) Kalas Falls/Rogers Farm – Watkins Property, PUD Master Plan Amendment.
- UDO TA19-02: Amendment to Article 5 of the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO): Use and Dimensional Standards, Section 5.5, Accessory Uses; amendment to add Subsection 5.5.13, School Modular Units.
- UDO TA19-07: Amendment to Article 10 of the Unified Development Ordinance (UDO): Parking and Loading Requirements; Section 10.1. Off-Street Parking Requirement, Subsection 10.1.4 to 10.1.6.
- SP19-03: 101 and 115 Redford Place Drive, site plan review for a proposed three-story commercial building consisting of 19,500 square feet with associated parking and other improvements located at 101 and 115 Redford Place Drive (PINs 1758897617 and 1758898410).
- SUP19-03: Elizabeth Springs Subdivision 2nd Planned Unit Development (PUD) Master Plan Amendment. A Special Use Permit request to amend previous case: SUP17-02 to consider phasing the PUD Master Plan and related phasing of road improvements for Averette Road required by the project's traffic impact analysis study.
- SP19-01: Elizabeth Springs Subdivision - Tract B site plan review for 104 proposed townhomes on a 23.15 acre tract, located on a portion of 1205 Averette Road (PINs 1860038619).