Main Street Vision
With the completion of the US 401 Bypass, there are many new opportunities for development along Main Street in downtown Rolesville. Town leaders and community members came together to develop a plan to guide future growth and transform the downtown area.
See the culmination of their efforts here to learn more: Main Street Vision Plan
The Vision Plan divides the 4-mile Main Street corridor into three areas ripe for development. The Town seeks to create a true town center by utilizing urban design practices and building a sense of place.
Efforts will include promoting walkability, bike-ability, and downtown beautification. Downtown Rolesville offers great potential for restaurants, retail and mixed-use development.
Main Street Vision Plan Goals:
- Create an Equitable Main Street for Everyone and Every Mode
- Promote Diverse Housing Stock for Multiple Age Groups and Income Levels
- Celebrate the Town with Clear Gateways
- Reestablish a Town Center
- Retain and Respect the Small-Town Feel