Main Street Park
200 South Main Street
500 Scarboro Street (entrance behind Sanford Creek Elementary, closest to Shelter D)
Located in the heart of Rolesville, Main Street Park has four rentable shelters, a gazebo, open play field, two playgrounds, and over one mile of greenway trails. Without a paid reservation, the shelters are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Each shelter has a charcoal grill and seating; charcoal grill must be cleaned after use; personal grills are not allowed
- No outside entertainment (including, but not limited to, inflatables, DJ’s/PA equipment, hired entertainment, pop up tents and vendors)
- Alcohol and tobacco products are prohibited on Town property
- The Town has provided a wire mechanism at each shelter which can be used with clothespins or clips to hang decorations without the use of tape. All decorations and anything used to attach them, must be removed from the shelter before leaving.
- Please, no sidewalk chalk under the shelters and/or under covered areas
- All rentals have a two-hour minimum rental requirement
- Facilities available:
- Shelter A: four (4) standard size picnic tables and one (1) charcoal grill (closest to the bathrooms) Max capacity 40 people
- Shelter B: four (4) standard size picnic tables and one (1) charcoal grill (in-between the playgrounds) Max capacity 40 people
- Shelter C: four (4) standard size picnic tables and one (1) charcoal grill (closest to the yellow and blue playground) Max capacity 40 people
- Shelter D: twelve (12) standard size picnic tables, two (2) charcoal grills and power outlets (near Scarboro St. entrance) Max capacity 110 people
- Gazebo: two park benches and power outlets (near the Main St. entrance)
Main Street Park Invasive Removal
Have you noticed some wooded areas inside of the park looking different? Please click here to learn more about the ongoing invasive plant removal at Main Street Park.