Skip to main content

Photography Permit

Photography Permit

Professional photographers are welcome to have sessions at the park, however, all commercial film or photography taking place in a Town of Rolesville Park requires a permit. You can apply for an annual photography permit directly through the Parks and Recreation Department.



Whole Year (12 Months)

December 15

January 1- December 31


Half Year (6 Months)

December 15

January 1 – June 30


June 15

July 1 – December 31

Quarterly (3 Months)

December 15

January 1 – March 31


March 15

April 1 – June 30

June 15

July 1 – September 30

September 15

October 1 – December 31


The Town of Rolesville’s Parks and Recreation Department will review the application. The applicant will receive notice of approval or denial within five (5) business days. An approved applicant will then receive an email or phone call to collect payment. Once the payment has been processed, the applicant will receive an email with the Photography Permit attached. The permit must be present any time the approved activity occurs on park system property.

For questions regarding the Photography Permit, please contact Special Events Coordinator Kristen Stafford at

Photography Permit Application