Small Business Resources
Small business development and entrepreneurship are important aspects of a thriving business community.
We know opening a business can be an exciting yet challenging task and the Town of Rolesville is here to help. Please see our Starting a Business flyer with information regarding permitting, utilities, signage, and contact information for the Planning Department.
- If you are moving into an existing building, please complete a Change of Tenant form
- For new signage, be sure to fill out a Sign Permit application
The Rolesville Chamber and LaunchRolesville
Connect with the Rolesville Chamber of Commerce to learn how the Chamber can support your business. Are you a local small business owner or entrepreneur needing a little help to boost your business or get your idea off the ground? If so, check out the LaunchRolesville program.
See the following state and local resources to help with starting a business:
- Small Business and Technology Development Center at NC State
- Wake Tech Small Business Center
- Economic Development Partnership of NC. Call to speak with a small business advisor at (800) 228-8443, counselors are available by phone on weekdays.
- Wake County Economic Development
For information on planning your business, taxes, funding resources, etc., see the Small Business Resource Guide provided by the Raleigh Chamber of Commerce and Wake County Economic Development.
To see resources for businesses impacted by COVID-19, visit our COVID resource page.