The Records Section handles all reports generated by the Town of Rolesville Police Department. The Rolesville Police Department has teamed up with Wake County Sheriff’s Department and North Carolina DMV to give citizens easier access to incident, arrests and accident reports.
The Rolesville Police Department offers an online reporting service to provide a convenient way to report non-emergency crimes, which do not require the presence of an officer. These types of reports include: harassing phone calls, hit and runs, stolen/lost property (EXCLUDING FIREARMS), damage to property and vehicles, theft from a motor vehicle, credit card fraud/theft, as well as identity theft. Remember that reporting false information is a crime, and if this is an EMERGENCY, contact 911 to dispatch an officer. Before utilizing this service, please consider the following to determine if filing an online report is right for you.
- Are you 18 years of age or older?
- This incident must NOT be an emergency.
- This incident must have occurred within the town limits of Rolesville, NC.
- There must be no known suspects.
Click here to file a report online, and an officer will follow up with you within 24 hours of your submission. By submitting this report online, please note the following: Crime scene technicians will not be dispatched for online reports, all reports of stolen/lost prescription drugs or controlled substances will require an officer to respond (please contact 911), all cases filed using this online service will be reviewed.
To obtain an official copy of the report, please contact the Rolesville Police Department at 919-556-7226, after allowing 3-4 business days for processing.
To find incident or arrest reports, visit the "Police 2 Citizen." Navigate to the “event search” section of the website to search for the appropriate report.
Copies may also be obtained in person at the Rolesville Police Department at 204 Southtown Circle, or via email from the staff contact (see right side of webpage).
For copies of traffic accident reports, you may search our Crash Report Database by using one of the following criteria . You do not have to enter all fields:
- Report Number: If you have the report number, enter it in the format of XX-XXXXXX
- Date of Crash: Enter the date the crash occurred in the format of: XX/XX/XXXX
- Driver: Enter the last name of one of the drivers of the vehicles involved
- Street: Enter the street name without suffix. For example, if you are search for Rogers Road, you would enter Rogers
Please Note: Reports are viewed in PDF format.