Why Chose Rolesville?
The Town of Rolesville is positioned in the greater Research Triangle area and is a great place to raise a family or open a business. Rolesville maintains that genuine community of a small town while enjoying all the amenities that living near Raleigh and the Triangle has to offer.
- Connection to the Capital - Just 15 miles from downtown Raleigh, with easy access to I-540 and I-440 via US 401.
- A half hour to RDU International Airport and Research Triangle Park.
- Close to three major universities: UNC at Chapel Hill, N.C. State, and Duke
Quality of Life
- Ranked 6th safest city in North Carolina by SafeWise 2018
- Consistently one of the fastest-growing communities in Wake County - Rolesville's population has grown 114.6% since 2010.
- Access to quality healthcare: WakeMed, UNC Healthcare, Duke Health
- Rolesville is home to three beautiful parks with quality amenities for the entire family and 3 miles of greenway to explore
- Median home price: $318,700
- Median household income: $114,107
- 50% of residents have a Bachelor's degree or higher
- Median age: 36.2
- Our community is served by Wake County Public Schools, the largest school system in North Carolina. The Wake County Public School System (WCPSS) is often recognized for having one of the top performing K-12 programs in the nation. Rolesville is also home to Rolesville Charter Academy and Thales Academy.
- 10 minutes from Wake Tech's Northern Campus
Cost of living
- Property tax rate of $0.48 per $100 valuation (Wake County - $0.7207)
- The Raleigh area, in comparison to similar areas across the nation, is often ranked as having a low cost of living. To see a comparison, visit Wake County Economic Development's Cost of Living page