Curbside loose-leaf collection is offered November through February.
When preparing leaves for collection, residents are urged to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Prepare your leaves for collection by 7am on Monday
- Place leaves behind the curb, not in the street or gutter, so they do not interfere with traffic or drainage
- Do not block fire hydrants or sidewalks
- Do not park in front of or on the leaf piles
- Do not mix sticks, rocks, pinecones, limbs or other debris with loose leaves. The vacuum equipment is designed to pick up only loose leaves, so your cooperation will help prevent equipment damage and mechanical breakdowns.
- Inclement weather may force a change in leaf collection schedule.
- Please set leaf piles separate from limbs and branches.