Storm-Related Yard Debris
The storms that moved through the area on Thursday have downed several limbs and trees in the area. Many residents will be out over the next few days cleaning up this debris.
The next yard waste collection is on this coming Monday, February 10. The Town's contractor is prepared for heavier than normal collections on that date due to the storm clean up.
To help those crews work quickly, please place your yard waste debris using these guidelines:
- Have debris at the curb no later than 7am on Monday.
- Small yard debris should be placed in trash containers of up to 35-gallons in size. Please do NOT place waste in bags.
- Large limbs and branches can be placed loose curbside. All limbs should stacked in a similar direction.
- Limbs up to 6 inches in diameter should be no longer than 6 feet, limbs over 6 inches in diameter should be no longer than 2 feet, and logs must not be longer than 1 foot.
- Yard waste must be free of trash, bricks, rocks and other refuse. No root balls will be collected.
- Waste generated by a contractor is the responsibility of the contractor to remove from the property.