What's New? Plans in Progress
Rolesville Moves | Community Transportation Plan Update
Rolesville Moves will offer strategies to improve the Town’s transportation network, including its roadways, bicycle facilities, sidewalks, and transit services. The result will be a framework to guide transportation decisions in the Rolesville area for the next 25 years.
The CTP is scheduled to be completed by the spring of 2021, and relevant decisions from the CTP will be folded into the UDO where appropriate. See the CTP Project Kick-off Presentation to the Town Board in January 2020.
- Watch this 13 minute PowerPoint presentation and review this packet of information to learn more about the project.
- Existing Transportation Conditions Report
- CTP June 2020 Newsletter, Vol. 1
- CTP August 2020 Newsletter, Vol. 2
- CTP November 2020 Newsletter, Vol. 3
- CTP January 2021 Newsletter, Vol. 4
- CTP March 2021 Newsletter, Vol. 5
Rolesville Next | Land Development Ordinance (LDO) Update
Please see the latest DRAFT of the LDO here and the Policy Manual DRAFT.
Rolesville Next will update the Town's land development ordinance, which is the Town’s technical planning document that regulates land use and development process. The update will cover zoning, parking, signage, open spaces, and design and development standards. Rolesville Next is scheduled to be completed in the first half of 2021.
- LDO June 2020 Newsletter, Vol. 1
- LDO August 2020 Newsletter, Vol. 2
- LDO November 2020 Newsletter, Vol. 3
- LDO January 2021 Newsletter, Vol. 4
- LDO March 2021 Newsletter, Vol. 5
LDO Stakeholder Committee
A group has been assembled to review priority topics in the LDO and to participate in the drafting process. Some of these priority topics, or sections, have been outlined at a recent presentation by Kimley-Horn, the Town's LDO rewrite consultant. Beginning at the 2 hour and 13 minute mark, this presentation can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On7UGKRji2M
This stakeholders group consists of members of the Town Board, the Planning Board, Rolesville citizens, the Rolesville Chamber of Commerce, a local developer, a local engineering firm, and Town staff.
October 9, 2020: Meeting Minutes
March 18, 2021: Meeting Agenda Packet