Rolesville COVID-19 Update
Stay Safe and Stay Connected
Updated: May 6, 2022
The Town's adjustments due to COVID-19 precautions are listed below. We will continue to share information through updates to this website and through social media.
Changes to Town Services
- Town Hall. The Town Hall lobby is open to the public from 8am-12pm and again from 2pm-5pm. The payment drop box on the exterior of the building is open 24/7. Residents are encouraged to use the drop box and to check Raleigh Water and Wake County Tax Administration for methods of electronic payment. The only public entrance to Town Hall is through the main lobby. Appointments are recommended for face-to-face interactions with staff.
- Police Department. The Police Department lobby is open to the public from 8am-12pm and again from 2pm-5pm. The medicine drop box is available in the lobby. Citizens are encouraged to continue reporting non-emergency incidents through the online reporting service. As they have throughout the COVID-19 response, the Police Department maintains the necessary staffing levels to safeguard the well-being of the community. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
- Parks and Greenways. Parks and greenways (including restrooms and playgrounds) are open to the public. Park shelter and Community Center rentals have resumed.
- Programs and Events. Fall athletics planned, following the most current CDC recommendations for safety. Select parks and recreation programs, classes, and special events are currently being offered, registration is required for all programs. The Town also offers virtual programming.
- Public Meetings. Public meetings are now physically open to the public again, rather than accepting only virtual participation. Public meetings are broadcast live through the Town's YouTube channel.
- Small Business Resources. The Town is working with Wake County Economic Development and the Rolesville Chamber of Commerce to share the resources available to assist small businesses at this time. Available resources are listed on a special COVID-19 Resources for Businesses web page.
- Utility Assistance. Some local residents may be struggling to pay their utility bills during these difficult economic times. Several programs are available to provide emergency assistance funds for utility customers during a crisis. Check out the following links to learn more about these programs and their eligibility requirements:
- City of Raleigh lists several programs for utility, rent, and mortgage assistance
- Raleigh Water at 919-996-3245 for water/wastewater bill Customer Care
- For water/wastewater bill assistance:
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 919-996-3333
- For water/wastewater bill assistance:
- Duke Energy Progress at 866-582-6345 for electric bills
- Wake Electric at 919-863-6300 for electric bills
- Wake County Human Services at 919-212-700 for energy assistance programs (heating & cooling)
- Food Security. The Town is supporting the community's Food Security programs to assist local citizens in need. Some of our neighbors are struggling during this extraordinary time of hardship. There are several opportunities for all of us to come together and support one another.
Wake County Public Health (WCPH) is partnering with local healthcare providers to provide vaccinations against COVID-19. Below are links to each respective partner's webpage about their vaccination processes:
Those with additional questions about the process and/or vaccine may call WCPH at 919-250-1500 or e-mail questions to email@example.com.
Community health and safety is a top priority for the Town of Rolesville. Town leadership is in close communication with Wake County and State officials and will follow their lead in minimizing the risk of spreading the virus. For the most up to date information on COVID-19 in Wake County, visit the Wake County COVID-19 webpage. You can also learn how Wake County uses data to make decisions.