FY 2022-2023 Budget
On April 19th, the Town Manager presented a balanced Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2022-23, and a public hearing was held on May 3rd to solicit feedback from the community.
The Town Board will consider adoption of the annual budget for July 1, 2022-June 30, 2023 again at their meeting on Tuesday, June 7th.
A few highlights of the proposed budget include:
- Property tax to remain at the current rate of $0.46 per $100 assessed value
- No change to the solid waste fee of $22 per month
- One additional part-time position of Communications Specialist
- Pay increases to maintain competitiveness with neighboring communities and help ensure staff retention
- Investments in new software that will leverage technology to provide services in a more cost-efficient manner
- Replacement of small equipment necessary for service delivery
- Funding for several capital projects including construction of the Community Center at Cobblestone, construction of a Public Works Facility, and site development for the future Municipal Complex