Utility Permits

The City of Raleigh provides water and sewer services in Rolesville. For new meter installations and new splits from existing meters, please submit the Utility Permit Application and apply for a trade permit through the permit portal. Direct all meter set requests to the City of Raleigh at 919-996-3245.

Applicable utility permit fees are available on the City of Raleigh Development Fee Schedule.