COVID-19 Resources for Businesses
The well-being of our community and businesses is a top priority for the Town of Rolesville.
We know there are tough days ahead for many small businesses. The Town is working with Wake County Economic Development and the Rolesville Chamber of Commerce to share resources to assist your business at this time. A list of FAQs can be found at Wake County's COVID-19 Guidance for Businesses here.
Wake County has launched Wake Forward, a small business relief program that aims to provide loans to small business owners struggling financially due to COVID-19. Wake Forward allocates $5 million in total to support small businesses in Wake County, with $1 million of that funding set aside for sole proprietor businesses.
- U.S. Small Business Administration’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program to help North Carolina small businesses impacted by COVID-19. Applications are now open and businesses are encouraged to apply quickly.
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program. Facebook is offering $100 million in cash grants and ad credits for up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in over 30 countries due to the effects of COVID-19.
- Rapid Recovery Loan Program offered by the Golden LEAF Foundation. The North Carolina COVID-19 Rapid Recovery Lending program supports North Carolina small businesses and family farms as they recover from the economic impact of COVID-19. This rapid recovery loan helps small businesses bridge the gap between when crisis strikes and when federal loans, insurance payouts, and other relief funds are approved, or businesses have time to recover.
- NC Job Retention Grant. If your business or non-profit organization experienced interruption due to the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic, the new Job Retention Grant (JRG) Program may be able to offer assistance. The JRG program utilizes the Coronavirus Relief Fund to provide economic relief to North Carolina businesses and nonprofits negatively impacted by the public health emergency.
- Wake County Economic Development COVID-19 Resource Page. A comprehensive listing of resources, potential financial assistance, guidelines, advice, including resources for restaurants and retail establishments.
- Economic Development Partnership of North Carolina. For all general questions, call Business Link North Carolina (BLNC) at 800.228.8443. BLNC staff are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. BLNC staff will connect your business to the appropriate organization for assistance. All inquiries will receive a response from a confidential business counselor within three (3) business days. “Se Habla Español.”
- The Raleigh Chamber has also created a web page providing information about some of the frequently asked questions they are hearing.
Local Business Support
- Add your business to the list of businesses offering curbside pick-up, take-out, delivery, and online options on WRAL's website here.
- Learn about tips for businesses and employers operating during this time provided by the NC Department of Health and Human Services
- Tips to Support Your Local Businesses
- List of Rolesville's dining establishments that remain open offering drive-thru, delivery, take-out and/or curbside pick-up options.
Managing Your Overall Health
- Check here for a list of emotional and mental support resources and numbers to call, provided by the NC Dept. of Health and Human Services.
If you have any questions about the above resources or need to reach out to the Town, please contact Mical McFarland, Community and Economic Development Manager.