503 S. Main Street
503 S. Main Street - Currently a vacant lot per Book of Maps 2013 / Pg 1030.
MA 22-07 - Map Amendment to Rezone property from its' current 'split-zoned' condition [a combination of the Residential Low Density (RL) District (under the LDO) and the R&PUD District (under the UDO)] to the General Commercial (GC) District under the Land Development Ordinance (LDO).
- 1st Submittal rcvd 06-29-2022; Reviewed in JULY 2022; Comments issued 08/02/2022.
A Neighborhood Meeting was held Wednesday, September 7, 2022 from 4-6 PM at the Town of Rolesville Community Center (514 (aka 502) Southtown Circle, Rolesville, NC 27571). See uploaded Notice Letter and minutes.
Application was presented as Item B.1. on the Agenda of the September 26, 2022 Planning Board meeting; the Planning Board unanimously recommended Approval to the Town Board.
Application was presented as Item C.2. to the Town Board of Commissioners and a Public Hearing conducted; the Applicant chose to Withdrawn the Application prior to the Town Board taking action.
SP 22-06 - Site Development Plan for Lot 4, Recombination Plat of Property of Hes, Inc., BM2013/pg1030, being 1.80 acres, to develop a 2-Story, approximately 27,000 SF building with 11 2nd story residential dwelling units over future tenant spaces.
- 1st Submittal received 07/27/2022; on TRC-STAFF Review in August 2022, Comments published on August 31, 2022.
- 2nd Submittal received 10/03/2022; on TRC-STAFF Review in October 2022, Comments published on 11-07-2022.
- V1 - Application
- V1 - Site Plan - 21 Sheets - dated 07/26/2022
- V1 - Wake Co Financial Responsibility form
- V1 - Erosion Control Summary dated 07-25-2022
- V1 - Stormwater Mgmt Analysis dated 07-25-2022
- V1 - Wake Co Bioretension Maintenance Agreement
- V1 - Wake Co Construction Plan Submittal Checklist
- V1 - Wake Co Erosion Control Submittal Checklist
- V1 - Wake Co Submittal Checklist
- V1 - Comments SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V1 - Comments - PLANNING DEPT - Mark-ups of Site Plan
- V1 - Comments-PLANNING-WITHERSRAVENEL_Memo dated 8-29-22
- V1 - Comments-PLANNING-WITHERSRAVENEL_Mark-up
- V1 - Comments-Wake Co Fire - Memo
- V1 - Comments-COR-PUD - Mark-up of Site Plan
- V1 - Comments-PARKS - LDO reference
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Memo dated 8-31-22
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Mark-ups of Site Plan
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - Stormwater Analysis Mark-ups
- V2 - Site Plan 28 sheets_revised dated 10-03-2022
- V2 - Response to TOR Planning & Parks V1 Comments
- V2 - Response to WR Planning Memo V1 Comments
- V2 - Response to Engineering Memo V1 Comments
- V2 - Response to COR-PUD Mark-up V1 Comments
- V2 - Response to WC FIRE Comments
- V2 - Deed of Property Book18244_Pg2611-2612
- V2 - Property Owner Consent Form-Contact is Keith Gettle
- V2 - ITE Trip Generation Ltr dated 10-03-22
- V2 - Erosion Control Summary Rev. 10-03-22
- V2 - HGL Calculations dated 09-29-2022
- V2 - Stormwater Report 09-29-2022
- V2 - Comments - SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V2 - Comments- PLANNING DEPT Mark-ups
- V2 - Comments - PLNG-WithersRavenel Memo dated 11-2-22
- V2 - Comments - PLNG-WithersRavenel Mark-ups of Site Plan
- V2 - Comments - ENG - Memo dated 10-17-22
- V2 - Comments - ENG - Site Plan mark-ups
- V2 - Comments - ENG - HGL Calculation mark-ups
- V2 - Comments - COR-PUD - mark-ups
Map Amendment MA 22-07 had a Public Hearing conducted; prior to the Board taking action the Applicant chose to withdraw the Application and consider changes.
Map Amendment (Rezoning) MA 22-07 will be presented to the Town Board of Commissioners for a Public Hearing and consideration beginning at 7:00PM at Town Hall. Find more information here: https://www.rolesvillenc.gov/agendas-minutes - select Town Board, then find the 11/01/2022 Agenda and Agenda packet links.
Map Amendment (Rezoning) MA 22-07 will be presented to the Planning Board for review and recommendation beginning at 6:00PM at Town Hall. Find more information here: https://www.rolesvillenc.gov/agendas-minutes - select Planning Board, then find the 09/26/2022 Agenda and Agenda packet links.
A Neighborhood Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, September 7, 2022 from 4-6 PM at the Town of Rolesville Community Center (514 (aka 502) Southtown Circle, Rolesville, NC 27571). This meeting is related to a Development Application for a Map Amendment (aka Rezoning) of the subject property [ 503 S. Main Street ] from the R-1 & R-PUD Districts (both residential) to the General Commercial (GC) Zoning District.