ANX 22-06 - Petition for Voluntary Annexation into Town corporate limits of two tracts: PIN 1758988411 being 59.357 acres and PIN 1758983710 being 0.396 acre, totaling 59.753 acres. Review and approval process is following that of MA 22-03 as it is companion to it.
MA 22-03 - Map Amendment (Conditional Rezoning) request for 4 tracts of land totaling 88.5 acres, to rezone from the R, RL, and PUD Districts to the RM-CZ and RH-CZ Districts, and to develop a maximum of 130 Townhome dwelling units and 180 single-family detached dwelling units.
- 1st Submittal and review during February 2022; Comments issued 03/06/2022.
- 2nd Submittal received 04/01/22, on TRC-STAFF review 04/04/2022, Comments issued 05/04/2022.
- Traffic Impact Analysis (TIA) DRAFT completed/dated 07/08/2022.
- 3rd Submittal revised documents received 08/12/2022.
Application prepared for August 22, 2022 Planning Board Meeting - see agenda and packet here: https://www.rolesvillenc.gov/agendas-minutes - select Planning Board, then find the meeting date.
- 4th Submittal revised dated 09/19/2022.
- On 09/26/2022, the Application was presented to the Planning Board and was unanimously recommended for Approval to the Town Board of Commissioners.
- 5th Submittal (Conditions dated 10/25/2022 and Concept Plan revised dated 11/03/2022) received 11/03/2022.
- On 11/15/2022, the Application was presented to the Town Board of Commissioners where a Public Hearing was conducted; the Board unanimously voted to continue the Public Hearing and deliberation to a future date.
- Traffic Impact Analysis (TIA) undergoing revisions during December 2022/January 2023.
- Application tentatively scheduled to continue the Public Hearing and discussion by the Town Board of Commissioners on 02/07/2023.
- V1 - Application and Statement of Justification
- V1 - Property legal description (written)
- V1 - Proposed Conditions of Approval
- V1 - Proposed Concept Plan of development
- V1 - Comment SUMMARY - READ FIRST
- V1 - Comments-PLNG-WITHERSRAVENEL - memo
- V1 - Comments-PLNG-WITHERSRAVENEL - mark-up
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - memo
- V1 - Comments-ENGINEERING - mark-ups
The Parker Ridge Map Amendment (Rezoning) application and Voluntary Annexation petition were presented to the Town Board of Commissioners on November 15, 2022. A public hearing was opened, presentations were made, and discussion occurred. The Board continued the public hearing and deliberation to the December 6, 2022 Town Board of Commissioners meeting.
UPDATE: The Parker Ridge Map Amendment (Rezoning) application will not be presented this evening (August 22, 2022) at the Planning Board meeting. Tentative rescheduling is for the September 26, 2022 Planning Board meeting.
MA 22-03, Parker Ridge, a Map Amendment (Rezoning) will be heard by the Planning Board as Item B.1. on the agenda at 7PM, Monday August 22, 2022, at Town Hall.
The Applicant for Map Amendment 22-03 (MA 22-03) will conduct a Neighborhood Meeting at 6:00 PM in the Community Center at Town Hall, 502 Southtown Circle.